The Legion Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legion Of Shadows [Forum]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Jobs!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LucasTheMage2
Admin
LucasTheMage2

Forum Jobs! Empty
PostSubject: Forum Jobs!   Forum Jobs! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Do you think that you have what it takes to post forums and moderate the forums if you do leave a reply telling me why i should pick you as a admin and a moderator leave your aqw name and level and i will get back to you telling you if you can be w.e and to get this i will make you earn it by proving to me you can take on the staff possition so before you reply to become a staff please make sure you are ready to handle the responceibiltys this is not just fun and games well it is games but hey lol i need dedicated focused staff members if that fits you, then you might have a chance of being the staff job of your dreams But only time will tell so if i see youve came online in aqw i will message you on the forums or while your online telling you if i accepted you as a new staff or declined u and the reason why so i hope u have a good reason to want to join us hear at the staff team thanks!.Forum Jobs! Anime20Guy
Back to top Go down
https://thearchangels2.board-directory.net

Forum Jobs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion Of Shadows :: Clan Staff-
Jump to: